Vikings Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At the moment the Minnesota Vikings have been given +10000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Vikings this season on Fubo!
Vikings Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +750
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Vikings to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Vikings in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Vikings Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Vikings' Super Bowl odds (+10000) place them 16th-best in the NFL, but according to computer rankings they are only 17th.
- Oddsmakers have moved the Vikings' Super Bowl odds down from +4000 at the beginning of the season to +10000. Among all teams in the league, that is the 14th-biggest change.
- The Vikings' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1%.
Minnesota Betting Insights
- Minnesota is 7-4-1 against the spread this season.
- Out of 12 Vikings games this season, three have hit the over.
- The Vikings are 2-2 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- Minnesota has been an underdog in six games this season and won three (50%) of those contests.
- The Vikings are totaling 350.7 yards per game on offense (10th in NFL), and they rank 12th on the other side of the ball with 320.3 yards allowed per game.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Vikings rank 15th in the NFL with 21.9 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank eighth in points allowed (320.3 points allowed per contest).
Vikings Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs has thrown for 2,401 yards (200.1 per game), completing 64.0%, with 13 touchdowns and 10 interceptions in 12 games.
- On the ground, Dobbs has scored six TDs and accumulated 400 yards.
- In the passing game, Jordan Addison has scored seven times, hauling in 54 balls for 686 yards (57.2 per game).
- In 12 games, T.J. Hockenson has 80 receptions for 786 yards (65.5 per game) and five scores.
- In 12 games, Alexander Mattison has run for 594 yards (49.5 per game) and zero scores.
- On defense, Danielle Hunter has helped set the tone with 60 tackles, 18.0 TFL, 13.5 sacks, and two passes defended in 12 games.
Bet on Vikings to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Vikings Player Futures
2023-24 Vikings NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Buccaneers||L 20-17||+25000|
|2||September 14||@ Eagles||L 34-28||+425|
|3||September 24||Chargers||L 28-24||+12500|
|4||October 1||@ Panthers||W 21-13||+150000|
|5||October 8||Chiefs||L 27-20||+450|
|6||October 15||@ Bears||W 19-13||+75000|
|7||October 23||49ers||W 22-17||+400|
|8||October 29||@ Packers||W 24-10||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Falcons||W 31-28||+10000|
|10||November 12||Saints||W 27-19||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Broncos||L 21-20||+6600|
|12||November 27||Bears||L 12-10||+75000|
|14||December 10||@ Raiders||-||+30000|
|15||December 16||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|18||January 7||@ Lions||-||+1600|
Odds are current as of December 3 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.