North Dakota vs. Pacific Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 20
Monday's contest features the Pacific Tigers (2-2) and the North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (2-1) clashing at Alex G. Spanos Center in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 77-76 victory for Pacific according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 11:00 PM ET on November 20.
Based on our computer prediction, North Dakota is projected to cover the spread (4.5) against Pacific. The two teams are projected to go over the 153.5 total.
North Dakota vs. Pacific Game Info & Odds
- Date: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Stockton, California
- Venue: Alex G. Spanos Center
- Line: Pacific -4.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Pacific -200, North Dakota +165
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
North Dakota vs. Pacific Score Prediction
- Prediction: Pacific 77, North Dakota 76
Spread & Total Prediction for North Dakota vs. Pacific
- Pick ATS: North Dakota (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Over (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
North Dakota Performance Insights
- North Dakota put up 72.1 points per game (166th-ranked in college basketball) last season, while allowing 73.9 points per contest (288th-ranked).
- With 31.0 rebounds per game, the Fightin' Hawks ranked 233rd in college basketball. They gave up 32.7 rebounds per contest, which ranked 283rd in college basketball.
- North Dakota dished out 11.9 dimes per game, which ranked them 274th in the nation.
- The Fightin' Hawks averaged 11.0 turnovers per game (99th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 10.3 turnovers per contest (317th-ranked).
- The Fightin' Hawks ranked top-25 last season in three-point shooting, 25th-best in college basketball with 9.2 threes per game. Meanwhile, they ranked 132nd with a 35.0% shooting percentage from beyond the arc.
- North Dakota ranked 100th in college basketball with 6.6 three-pointers allowed per game. Meanwhile, it ranked 272nd with a 35.1% shooting percentage allowed from beyond the arc.
- Of the shots attempted by North Dakota last season, 55.4% of them were two-pointers (64.6% of the team's made baskets) and 44.6% were threes (35.4%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.