North Dakota vs. Pacific: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Pacific Tigers (2-2) play the North Dakota Fightin' Hawks (2-1) at 11:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you will take a look at the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Pacific vs. North Dakota matchup.
North Dakota vs. Pacific Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET
- Where: Alex G. Spanos Center in Stockton, California
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
North Dakota vs. Pacific Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Pacific Moneyline||North Dakota Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Pacific (-4.5)||153.5||-200||+165||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Pacific (-3.5)||153.5||-182||+150||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
North Dakota vs. Pacific Betting Trends (2022-23)
- North Dakota compiled a 16-13-0 ATS record last season.
- The Fightin' Hawks had an ATS record of 9-9 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs last season.
- Pacific put together a 15-14-0 record against the spread last season.
- The Tigers and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 29 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.