Twins vs. Athletics: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Brent Rooker and Alex Kirilloff take the field when the Oakland Athletics and Minnesota Twins meet on Wednesday at Target Field.
The Athletics are listed as +220 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favored Twins (-275). The over/under is 7.5 runs for this contest (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Twins vs. Athletics Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Twins have a record of 6-3.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have combined to hit the over six times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Athletics Player Props|
|Twins vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Athletics|
|Twins vs Athletics Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have won 60.4% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (64-42).
- Minnesota has gone 4-1 (winning 80% of its games) when it has played as moneyline favorites of -275 or shorter.
- The Twins have an implied moneyline win probability of 73.3% in this contest.
- In the 157 games in which bookmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 79 times (79-71-7).
- The Twins have collected a 4-7-0 record ATS this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.