Minnesota vs. Northwestern: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - September 23
The Minnesota Golden Gophers (2-1) will face off against a fellow Big Ten opponent, the Northwestern Wildcats (1-2) in a matchup on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Ryan Field. The Wildcats are significant underdogs in this one, with the spread posted at 11.5 points. The over/under for the outing is 39.5 points.
In this article, you will see the spread and odds across multiple sportsbooks for the Minnesota vs. Northwestern matchup.
Minnesota vs. Northwestern Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Ryan Field
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Minnesota vs. Northwestern Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Check out the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Minnesota Moneyline||Northwestern Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Minnesota (-11.5)||39.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Minnesota (-10.5)||39.5||-400||+310||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 4 Odds
- UCLA vs Utah
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Texas vs Baylor
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Cal vs Washington
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- USC vs Arizona State
- Iowa vs Penn State
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- BYU vs Kansas
- NC State vs Virginia
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- SMU vs TCU
- UAB vs Georgia
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
Minnesota vs. Northwestern Betting Trends
- Minnesota is winless against the spread this season (0-3-0).
- The Golden Gophers have not covered the spread when favored by 11.5 points or more this season (in one opportunity).
- Northwestern has a record of 1-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have been an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season once, and failed to cover the spread.
Minnesota 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Big Ten||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.