How to Watch the Orioles vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 9
The Baltimore Orioles will send a hot-hitting Aaron Hicks to the plate against the Kansas City Royals and MJ Melendez, who has been on a tear as of late, when the teams square off on Friday at 7:05 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Orioles vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: Apple TV+
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
Orioles Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Orioles average 1.1 home runs per game to rank 13th in baseball with 71 total home runs.
- Baltimore's .414 slugging percentage ranks 13th in baseball.
- The Orioles' .247 batting average ranks 15th in MLB.
- Baltimore scores the eighth-most runs in baseball (303 total, 4.9 per game).
- The Orioles are 18th in baseball with a .318 on-base percentage.
- The Orioles strike out 8.3 times per game, the 10th-best average in the majors.
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by Baltimore's pitching staff ranks sixth in the majors.
- Baltimore has a 4.25 team ERA that ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Orioles have the 21st-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.338).
Royals Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Royals have hit 61 homers this season, which ranks 23rd in the league.
- Kansas City ranks 25th in the majors with a .380 team slugging percentage.
- The Royals have a team batting average of .230 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Kansas City has scored the 27th-most runs in baseball this season with just 237 (3.8 per game).
- The Royals have an OBP of just .294 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The Royals rank 22nd in strikeouts per game (nine) among MLB offenses.
- Kansas City averages the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the majors this season.
- Kansas City pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.02 ERA this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined WHIP of 1.411 as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in MLB.
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Orioles will send Tyler Wells (4-2) out for his 12th start of the season. He is 4-2 with a 3.29 ERA and 70 strikeouts through 68 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent time out on Sunday, the right-hander went 5 1/3 innings against the San Francisco Giants, giving up two earned runs while surrendering four hits.
- Wells heads into this game with three quality starts under his belt this season.
- Wells is looking for his 13th straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.7 innings per appearance on the hill.
- He has held his opponents without an earned run in three of his 12 appearances this season.
Royals Probable Starting Pitcher
- Daniel Lynch will get the start for the Royals, his third of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he threw five innings against the Colorado Rockies, giving up three earned runs.
- Lynch has two starts in a row of five innings or more.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Orioles Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/3/2023||Giants||L 4-0||Away||Kyle Bradish||Alex Cobb|
|6/4/2023||Giants||W 8-3||Away||Tyler Wells||Anthony DeSclafani|
|6/6/2023||Brewers||L 4-3||Away||Kyle Gibson||Freddy Peralta|
|6/7/2023||Brewers||L 10-2||Away||Dean Kremer||Corbin Burnes|
|6/8/2023||Brewers||W 6-3||Away||Kyle Bradish||Colin Rea|
|6/9/2023||Royals||-||Home||Tyler Wells||Daniel Lynch|
|6/10/2023||Royals||-||Home||Cole Irvin||Brady Singer|
|6/13/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Dean Kremer||Chris Bassitt|
|6/14/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Kyle Bradish||José Berríos|
|6/15/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Tyler Wells||Yusei Kikuchi|
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Royals Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/3/2023||Rockies||L 6-4||Home||Daniel Lynch||Austin Gomber|
|6/4/2023||Rockies||W 2-0||Home||Brady Singer||Kyle Freeland|
|6/5/2023||Marlins||L 9-6||Away||Carlos Hernandez||Braxton Garrett|
|6/6/2023||Marlins||L 6-1||Away||Zack Greinke||Jesús Luzardo|
|6/7/2023||Marlins||L 6-1||Away||Jordan Lyles||Edward Cabrera|
|6/9/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Daniel Lynch||Tyler Wells|
|6/10/2023||Orioles||-||Away||Brady Singer||Cole Irvin|
|6/12/2023||Reds||-||Home||Zack Greinke||Luke Weaver|
|6/13/2023||Reds||-||Home||Jordan Lyles||Brandon Williamson|
|6/14/2023||Reds||-||Home||Daniel Lynch||Graham Ashcraft|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.