Twins vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - June 7
On Wednesday, June 7, Wander Franco's Tampa Bay Rays (44-19) host Carlos Correa's Minnesota Twins (31-30) at Tropicana Field. The first pitch will be thrown at 6:40 PM ET.
The Rays are -115 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Twins (-105). The over/under is 8 runs for this matchup (with -105 odds to hit the over and -115 odds on the under).
Twins vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Shawn Armstrong - TB (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Pablo Lopez - MIN (3-3, 4.54 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-135||+115||Rays (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Looking to bet on the Twins versus Rays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Twins (-105) in this matchup, means that you think the Twins will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Carlos Correa hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Twins|
Twins vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Rays have won 40 out of the 54 games, or 74.1%, in which they've been favored.
- The Rays have gone 40-14 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (74.1% winning percentage).
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Tampa Bay.
- The Rays played as the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and finished 6-3 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings, Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Twins have been victorious in seven, or 31.8%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Twins have a win-loss record of 7-11 when favored by -105 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In four games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 2-2.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Minnesota and its opponents are 4-5-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Twins vs. Rays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+185)|
|Jorge Polanco||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+350)||0.5 (+180)|
|Max Kepler||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+180)|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+220)|
|Michael A. Taylor||0.5 (-125)||0.5 (-125)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+275)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+2000||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.