How to Watch the Twins vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for June 7
Wander Franco and Alex Kirilloff will look to continue their recent offensive production when the Tampa Bay Rays and Minnesota Twins take the field at Tropicana Field on Wednesday, at 6:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Twins vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, June 7, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
|Rays vs Twins Odds|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins rank eighth in Major League Baseball with 78 home runs.
- Minnesota is 19th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .398 this season.
- The Twins rank 25th in MLB with a .230 team batting average.
- Minnesota has scored the 16th-most runs in the majors this season with 267 (4.4 per game).
- The Twins have an OBP of .312 this season, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- The Twins are one of the least disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking last with an average of 10.2 strikeouts per game.
- Minnesota strikes out 9.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-best in MLB.
- Minnesota has the second-best ERA (3.47) in the majors this season.
- The Twins have a combined 1.173 WHIP as a pitching staff, first-lowest in MLB.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Pablo Lopez (3-3) will take the mound for the Twins, his 13th start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Thursday, when he threw 5 2/3 innings against the Cleveland Guardians, giving up six earned runs while allowing eight hits.
- He has earned a quality start six times in 12 starts this season.
- Lopez has three starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has made 12 appearances and finished one of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|6/1/2023||Guardians||W 7-6||Home||Pablo Lopez||Tanner Bibee|
|6/2/2023||Guardians||W 1-0||Home||Bailey Ober||Aaron Civale|
|6/3/2023||Guardians||L 4-2||Home||Sonny Gray||Logan Allen|
|6/4/2023||Guardians||L 2-1||Home||Joe Ryan||Triston McKenzie|
|6/6/2023||Rays||L 7-0||Away||Louie Varland||Zach Eflin|
|6/7/2023||Rays||-||Away||Pablo Lopez||Shawn Armstrong|
|6/8/2023||Rays||-||Away||Bailey Ober||Tyler Glasnow|
|6/9/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Sonny Gray||Yusei Kikuchi|
|6/10/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Joe Ryan||Alek Manoah|
|6/11/2023||Blue Jays||-||Away||Louie Varland||Kevin Gausman|
|6/13/2023||Brewers||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Corbin Burnes|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.