Twins vs. Rays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 7
Wednesday's contest that pits the Tampa Bay Rays (44-19) against the Minnesota Twins (31-30) at Tropicana Field has a projected final score of 6-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Rays, who is favored in this matchup by our model. Game time is at 6:40 PM ET on June 7.
The Rays will give the nod to Shawn Armstrong and the Twins will turn to Pablo Lopez (3-3, 4.54 ERA).
Twins vs. Rays Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Twins vs. Rays Score Prediction
Our prediction for this contest is Rays 6, Twins 3.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Rays
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Twins|
|Rays vs Twins Odds|
Twins Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have posted a mark of 2-2.
- In its last 10 games with an over/under, Minnesota and its opponents have combined to eclipse the total four times.
- The Twins' record against the spread is 3-5-0 over their previous 10 contests (bookmakers set spreads in eight of those games).
- The Twins have been victorious in seven, or 31.8%, of the 22 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Minnesota has a mark of 6-9 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Twins have a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Averaging 4.4 runs per game (267 total), Minnesota is the 16th-highest scoring team in baseball.
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.47 ERA this season, which ranks second in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 1||Guardians||W 7-6||Pablo Lopez vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 2||Guardians||W 1-0||Bailey Ober vs Aaron Civale|
|June 3||Guardians||L 4-2||Sonny Gray vs Logan Allen|
|June 4||Guardians||L 2-1||Joe Ryan vs Triston McKenzie|
|June 6||@ Rays||L 7-0||Louie Varland vs Zach Eflin|
|June 7||@ Rays||-||Pablo Lopez vs Shawn Armstrong|
|June 8||@ Rays||-||Bailey Ober vs Tyler Glasnow|
|June 9||@ Blue Jays||-||Sonny Gray vs Yusei Kikuchi|
|June 10||@ Blue Jays||-||Joe Ryan vs Alek Manoah|
|June 11||@ Blue Jays||-||Louie Varland vs Kevin Gausman|
|June 13||Brewers||-||Pablo Lopez vs Corbin Burnes|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.