Twins vs. Rays: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Yandy Diaz and Carlos Correa will be among the star attractions when the Tampa Bay Rays face the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday at 6:40 PM ET, at Tropicana Field.
The Rays are -165 moneyline favorites in this matchup with the Twins (+140). The game's over/under is set at 7 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. Rays Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, June 6, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: BSSUN
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- The Twins have played as the underdog in four of their past 10 games and have gone 2-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, the Twins and their opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Twins' ATS record is 3-6-0 over their last 10 games (oddsmakers set spreads in nine of those contests). The average over/under set by oddsmakers in Minnesota's past three contests has been 7.5, a run in which the Twins and their opponents have gone under each time.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Rays vs Twins Player Props|
|Rays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Twins Prediction|
|How to Watch Rays vs Twins|
|Rays vs Twins Odds|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have been victorious in seven, or 33.3%, of the 21 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Minnesota has been at least a +140 moneyline underdog three times this season and won each of those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Twins have a 41.7% chance of pulling out a win.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 25 of its 60 chances.
- The Twins have an against the spread record of 4-7-0 in 11 games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.