Twins vs. Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 28
Bo Bichette takes a two-game homer streak into the Toronto Blue Jays' (27-26) game versus the Minnesota Twins (27-25) at 2:10 PM ET on Sunday, at Target Field.
The Blue Jays will give the ball to Jose Berrios (4-4, 4.22 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Twins will turn to Bailey Ober (3-1, 2.55 ERA).
Twins vs. Blue Jays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Berrios - TOR (4-4, 4.22 ERA) vs Ober - MIN (3-1, 2.55 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Odds|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Bailey Ober
- The Twins are sending Ober (3-1) to the mound for his seventh start of the season. He is 3-1 with a 2.55 ERA and 30 strikeouts over 35 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Monday against the San Francisco Giants, the right-hander went five innings, giving up four earned runs while surrendering three hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.55, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings in six games this season. Opponents have a .197 batting average against him.
- Ober has three quality starts this season.
- Ober will look to pitch five or more innings for his seventh straight start. He's averaging 5.9 innings per outing.
Blue Jays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Berríos
- The Blue Jays will hand the ball to Berrios (4-4) for his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up one earned run in seven innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Tampa Bay Rays.
- The 29-year-old has pitched in 10 games this season with an ERA of 4.22, a 4.07 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.223.
- He's going for his third straight quality start.
- Berrios will look to finish five or more innings for the ninth start in a row.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this year, the 29-year-old ranks 46th in ERA (4.22), 41st in WHIP (1.223), and 36th in K/9 (8.6).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.