Twins vs. Blue Jays Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 28
Sunday's game features the Minnesota Twins (27-25) and the Toronto Blue Jays (27-26) matching up at Target Field in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 4-2 win for the Twins according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET on May 28.
The probable pitchers are Jose Berrios (4-4) for the Blue Jays and Bailey Ober (3-1) for the Twins.
Twins vs. Blue Jays Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Target Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- How to Watch on TV: BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Twins vs. Blue Jays Score Prediction
Our pick for this game is Twins 4, Blue Jays 3.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Blue Jays
- Total Prediction: Under 8.5 runs
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Blue Jays vs Twins|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Blue Jays vs Twins Odds|
Twins Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have a record of 2-3.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by sportsbooks, Minnesota and its opponents are 4-6-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Twins' ATS record is 2-1-0 over their last 10 games (oddsmakers set spreads in three of those matchups).
- The Twins have been victorious in five, or 27.8%, of the 18 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious five times in 15 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Twins have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Minnesota scores the 12th-most runs in baseball (240 total, 4.6 per game).
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.45 ERA this season, which ranks second in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 22||Giants||L 4-1||Bailey Ober vs John Brebbia|
|May 23||Giants||L 4-3||Sonny Gray vs Alex Cobb|
|May 24||Giants||W 7-1||Joe Ryan vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|May 26||Blue Jays||L 3-1||Louie Varland vs Kevin Gausman|
|May 27||Blue Jays||W 9-7||Pablo Lopez vs Chris Bassitt|
|May 28||Blue Jays||-||Bailey Ober vs José Berríos|
|May 29||@ Astros||-||Sonny Gray vs J.P. France|
|May 30||@ Astros||-||Joe Ryan vs Brandon Bielak|
|May 31||@ Astros||-||Louie Varland vs Hunter Brown|
|June 1||Guardians||-||Pablo Lopez vs Tanner Bibee|
|June 2||Guardians||-||Bailey Ober vs Hunter Gaddis|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.