Lynx vs. Aces: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - May 28
At Michelob ULTRA Arena on Sunday, May 28, 2023, the Minnesota Lynx (0-3) aim to snap a three-game losing skid when visiting the Las Vegas Aces (3-0) at 9:00 PM ET. The contest airs on CBS Sports Network, Silver State Sports & Entertainment Network, and BSN.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Lynx vs. Aces matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Lynx vs. Aces Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: CBS Sports Network, Silver State Sports & Entertainment Network, and BSN
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
Lynx vs. Aces Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this WNBA matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Aces Moneyline||Lynx Moneyline|
|DraftKings||Aces (-14)||169.5||-975||+675||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||Aces (-14.5)||169.5||-1100||+700||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|PointsBet||Aces (-14.5)||169.5||-1199||+650||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Lynx vs. Aces Betting Trends
- The Aces compiled a 15-20-0 ATS record last year.
- The Lynx won 14 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover eight times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times in Aces games.
- In Lynx games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.