Kyle Farmer Player Prop Bets: Twins vs. Blue Jays - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 5:23 AM CDT
After going 0-for-4 in his most recent game, Kyle Farmer and the Minnesota Twins take on the Toronto Blue Jays (who will hand the ball to Kevin Gausman) at 8:10 PM ET on Friday.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-4) against the Giants.
Kyle Farmer Game Info & Props vs. the Blue Jays
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Stadium: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Blue Jays Starter: Kevin Gausman
- TV Channel: BSN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Kyle Farmer? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Kyle Farmer At The Plate
- Farmer is hitting .274 with two doubles, three home runs and five walks.
- Farmer has gotten a hit in 14 of 25 games this year (56.0%), with more than one hit on six occasions (24.0%).
- Looking at the 25 games he has played this season, he's went deep in three of them (12.0%), and in 3.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Farmer has had at least one RBI in 36.0% of his games this season (nine of 25), with more than one RBI three times (12.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 48.0% of his games this year, he has scored at least once. And he's had three games with multiple runs (12.0%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Kyle Farmer Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (63.6%)|
|3 (21.4%)||Games w/2+ Hits||3 (27.3%)|
|6 (42.9%)||Games w/1+ Run||6 (54.5%)|
|2 (14.3%)||Games w/1+ HR||1 (9.1%)|
|4 (28.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||5 (45.5%)|
Blue Jays Pitching Rankings
- The 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks sixth in MLB.
- The Blue Jays' 4.02 team ERA ranks 11th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to give up the fifth-most home runs in baseball (68 total, 1.3 per game).
- Gausman makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 11th of the season. He is 2-3 with a 3.14 ERA and 81 strikeouts in 63 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday against the Baltimore Orioles, the right-hander went eight innings, giving up two earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 32-year-old's 3.14 ERA ranks 25th, 1.079 WHIP ranks 19th, and 11.6 K/9 ranks fourth.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.