Top Celtics vs. Heat Players to Watch - Eastern Conference Finals Game 5
The Boston Celtics (57-25) and the Miami Heat (44-38) are scheduled to meet on Thursday at TD Garden, with a start time of 8:30 PM ET. When these two teams hit the hardwood, Jayson Tatum is one of the players to watch.
In the article below, we'll give you all the info you need to know about who to look out for in this matchup on TNT.
How to Watch Celtics vs. Heat
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Arena: TD Garden
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Watch Tatum, Bam Adebayo and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Celtics' Last Game
The Celtics beat the Heat, 116-99, on Tuesday. Tatum poured in a team-high 33 points for the Celtics, and added 11 rebounds and seven assists. Jimmy Butler had 29 points, plus nine rebounds and five assists, for the Heat.
Want to include one of these players in your daily fantasy lineup? Sign up with our link and get a special offer from FanDuel!
Heat's Last Game
Celtics vs Heat Additional Info
|Celtics vs Heat Player Props|
|Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Celtics vs Heat|
|Celtics vs Heat Odds/Over/Under|
|Celtics vs Heat Prediction|
|Celtics vs Heat Injury Report|
Celtics Players to Watch
- Tatum leads the Celtics with 30.1 points per game (sixth in league) and 8.8 rebounds, while also posting 4.6 assists.
- Jaylen Brown averages 26.6 points, 6.9 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, shooting 49.1% from the floor and 33.5% from downtown with 2.4 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Derrick White puts up 12.4 points, 3.6 rebounds and 3.9 assists per contest, shooting 46.2% from the floor and 38.1% from beyond the arc with 1.8 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Malcolm Brogdon is putting up 14.9 points, 3.7 assists and 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Marcus Smart leads the Celtics at 6.3 assists per contest, while also posting 3.1 rebounds and 11.5 points.
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Heat Players to Watch
- Adebayo is the Heat's top scorer (20.4 points per game) and rebounder (9.2), and contributes 3.2 assists.
- Butler is putting up a team-leading 5.3 assists per game. And he is delivering 22.9 points and 5.9 rebounds, making 53.9% of his shots from the floor.
- Max Strus is averaging 11.5 points, 3.2 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game, making 41% of his shots from the field and 35% from 3-point range, with 2.5 triples per game.
- Caleb Martin is putting up 9.6 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game, making 46.4% of his shots from the field and 35.6% from 3-point range, with 1.2 treys per contest.
- The Heat receive 11.2 points, 4.1 rebounds and 5.1 assists per game from Kyle Lowry.
Top Performers (Last 10 Games)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.