Twins vs. Giants: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Carlos Correa and LaMonte Wade Jr will be among the stars on display when the Minnesota Twins face the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday at 1:10 PM ET, at Target Field.
The Giants are listed as +135 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Twins (-160). Minnesota is favored on the run line (-1.5 with +135 odds). The total for the contest is set at 7.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Twins gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Twins vs. Giants Odds & Info
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Twins Recent Betting Performance
- The Twins have played as the favorite in five of their past 10 games and have gone 2-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Twins and their opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
- Sportsbooks have not set a spread for any of the Twins' last 10 games. The average over/under established by sportsbooks in Minnesota's past four games has been 8.1, a streak in which the Twins and their opponents have finished under every time.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
Twins Betting Records & Stats
- The Twins have won 64.5% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (20-11).
- Minnesota has gone 8-5 (winning 61.5% of its games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -160 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probablility for this matchup gives the Twins a 61.5% chance to win.
- Minnesota has played in 49 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 20 times (20-25-4).
- The Twins have had a spread set for just one outing this season, and they did not cover.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.