Twins vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - May 22
The Minnesota Twins (25-22) and the San Francisco Giants (22-24) will go head to head on Monday, May 22 at Target Field, with Bailey Ober getting the ball for the Twins and John Brebbia taking the hill for the Giants. The first pitch will be thrown at 7:40 PM ET.
The Twins are the favorite in this one, at -150, while the underdog Giants have +125 odds to win. The total for the matchup has been listed at 8.5 runs.
Twins vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Probable Pitchers: Ober - MIN (3-0, 1.78 ERA) vs Brebbia - SF (2-0, 4.26 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-165||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-150||+130||Twins (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
Have the urge to bet on the Twins' matchup versus the Giants but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Twins (-150) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Twins to take down the Giants with those odds, and the Twins emerge with the victory, you'd get back $16.67.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Carlos Correa get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs Giants|
Twins vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 29 times this season and won 20, or 69%, of those games.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter, the Twins have a record of 11-6 (64.7%).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Minnesota has a 60% chance to win.
- The Twins were the moneyline favorite in four of their last 10 games, and went 2-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Minnesota and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times.
- The Giants have come away with 10 wins in the 21 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Giants have been victorious two times in eight chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- In three games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Giants have a record of 2-1.
- San Francisco and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in the last 10 games with a total.
Twins vs. Giants Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Willi Castro||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+210)|
|Dónovan Solano||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+190)|
|Carlos Correa||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+180)|
|Byron Buxton||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+310)||0.5 (+135)|
|Kyle Farmer||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+725)||0.5 (+180)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Twins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.