How to Watch the Twins vs. Giants Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 22
Published: May. 22, 2023 at 1:10 PM CDT|Updated: May. 22, 2023 at 6:15 PM CDT
John Brebbia will take the mound for the San Francisco Giants in the first of a three-game series against the Minnesota Twins and Kyle Farmer on Monday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Twins vs. Giants Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Venue: Target Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Twins vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs Giants Player Props|
|Twins vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs Giants Prediction|
|Twins vs Giants Odds|
Twins Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Twins average 1.3 home runs per game to rank seventh in MLB action with 63 total home runs.
- Minnesota ranks 14th in MLB with a .407 slugging percentage.
- The Twins' .231 batting average ranks 24th in MLB.
- Minnesota has the No. 12 offense in MLB action, scoring 4.7 runs per game (219 total runs).
- The Twins rank 22nd in MLB with a .311 on-base percentage.
- Twins batters strike out 9.7 times per game, the most in baseball.
- Minnesota's pitching staff leads the majors with a collective 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Minnesota's 3.42 team ERA ranks third among all MLB pitching staffs.
- Twins pitchers combine for the No. 2 WHIP in the majors (1.172).
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher
- Bailey Ober makes the start for the Twins, his sixth of the season. He is 3-0 with a 1.78 ERA and 28 strikeouts in 30 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his last time out on Wednesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, the righty tossed six innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- Ober is trying to secure his fourth quality start in a row in this game.
- Ober will look to continue a six-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging 6.0 frames per outing).
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Twins Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/16/2023||Dodgers||W 5-1||Away||Bailey Ober||Clayton Kershaw|
|5/17/2023||Dodgers||L 7-3||Away||Sonny Gray||Dustin May|
|5/19/2023||Angels||L 5-4||Away||Joe Ryan||Reid Detmers|
|5/20/2023||Angels||W 6-2||Away||Louie Varland||Patrick Sandoval|
|5/21/2023||Angels||L 4-2||Away||Pablo Lopez||-|
|5/22/2023||Giants||-||Home||Bailey Ober||John Brebbia|
|5/23/2023||Giants||-||Home||Sonny Gray||Alex Cobb|
|5/24/2023||Giants||-||Home||Joe Ryan||Anthony DeSclafani|
|5/26/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Louie Varland||Kevin Gausman|
|5/27/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Pablo Lopez||Chris Bassitt|
|5/28/2023||Blue Jays||-||Home||Bailey Ober||José Berríos|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.