Twins vs. Angels Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
The Los Angeles Angels (24-23) and Minnesota Twins (25-21) square off on Sunday at 4:07 PM ET at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, attempting to break a 1-1 series tie.
The Angels will give the nod to Shohei Ohtani (5-1) versus the Twins and Pablo Lopez (2-2).
Twins vs. Angels Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Ohtani - LAA (5-1, 3.23 ERA) vs Lopez - MIN (2-2, 4.00 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Twins|
|Angels vs Twins Odds|
|Angels vs Twins Prediction|
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Pablo Lopez
- The Twins will send Lopez (2-2) to the mound to make his 10th start of the season. He is 2-2 with a 4.00 ERA and 66 strikeouts over 54 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Tuesday against the Los Angeles Dodgers, when he threw 4 2/3 innings, allowing five earned runs while giving up five hits.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.00, with 11.0 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents are hitting .222 against him.
- Lopez is trying to collect his sixth quality start of the season in this matchup.
- Lopez is looking to record his eighth start of five or more innings this year in this game.
Angels Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Shohei Ohtani
- Ohtani (5-1) will take to the mound for the Angels and make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance came in relief on Monday when he threw seven innings out of the bullpen against the Baltimore Orioles, giving up five earned runs while allowing four hits.
- The 28-year-old has pitched in nine games this season with a 3.23 ERA and 12.1 strikeouts per nine innings with a batting average against of .145.
- In five starts this season, he's earned five quality starts.
- In five starts this season, Ohtani has lasted five or more innings eight times, with an average of 5.9 innings per appearance.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 28-year-old ranks 27th in ERA (3.23), fourth in WHIP (.906), and fourth in K/9 (12.1).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.