Twins vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - May 21
Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels (24-23) meet Byron Buxton and the Minnesota Twins (25-21) in the series rubber match at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Sunday, May 21. The game will start at 4:07 PM ET.
The Twins are +125 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favored Angels (-155). The over/under is 7.5 runs for this matchup.
Twins vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Ohtani - LAA (5-1, 3.23 ERA) vs Pablo Lopez - MIN (2-2, 4.00 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Twins vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Angels Moneyline||Twins Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||-||7.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||-||7.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
|Tipico||-145||+125||Angels (-1.5)||-||Bet on this game with Tipico!|
If you're wanting to put money on the Twins and Angels matchup but would like some help getting started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Twins (+125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they end up winning the game, you'd get $22.50 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Byron Buxton hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Twins|
|Angels vs Twins Prediction|
Twins vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Angels have won 15 out of the 28 games, or 53.6%, in which they've been favored.
- The Angels have gone 9-4 (winning 69.2% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter.
- Los Angeles has a 60.8% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Angels went 1-2 over the three games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Los Angeles combined with its opponents to go over the run total six times.
- The Twins have been chosen as underdogs in 16 games this year and have walked away with the win five times (31.2%) in those games.
- This season, the Twins have come away with a win two times in four chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Twins have played as underdogs in five of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- Minnesota and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Twins vs. Angels Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Alex Kirilloff||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+625)||0.5 (+260)|
|Michael A. Taylor||0.5 (+110)||0.5 (+110)||0.5 (+850)||0.5 (+350)|
|Joey Gallo||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+260)||0.5 (+195)|
|Byron Buxton||0.5 (-125)||0.5 (-125)||0.5 (+375)||0.5 (+195)|
|Christian Vázquez||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+1000)||0.5 (+300)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Twins, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Twins Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||9th||1st|
Think the Twins can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Minnesota and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.