Twins vs. Angels Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 20
Saturday's game between the Los Angeles Angels (24-22) and the Minnesota Twins (24-21) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim should be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-3, with the Angels taking home the win. First pitch is at 10:07 PM ET on May 20.
The Angels will look to Patrick Sandoval (3-2) versus the Twins and Louie Varland (1-0).
Twins vs. Angels Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, May 20, 2023 at 10:07 PM ET
- Where: Angel Stadium of Anaheim in Anaheim, California
- How to Watch on TV: MLB Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Twins vs. Angels Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Angels 5, Twins 4.
Total Prediction for Twins vs. Angels
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
Read More About This Game
|Twins Injury Report|
|Angels vs Twins Betting Trends & Stats|
|Angels vs Twins Pitching Matchup|
|Angels vs Twins Player Props|
|How to Watch Angels vs Twins|
|Angels vs Twins Odds|
Twins Performance Insights
- In four games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Twins have posted a mark of 2-2.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Minnesota and its opponents are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Twins' past 10 games.
- The Twins have won in four, or 26.7%, of the 15 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious four times in 10 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Twins have an implied victory probability of 48.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Minnesota is the No. 12 offense in MLB, scoring 4.7 runs per game (211 total runs).
- The Twins have pitched to a 3.43 ERA this season, which ranks third in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 14||Cubs||W 16-3||Louie Varland vs Marcus Stroman|
|May 15||@ Dodgers||L 9-8||Pablo Lopez vs Noah Syndergaard|
|May 16||@ Dodgers||W 5-1||Bailey Ober vs Clayton Kershaw|
|May 17||@ Dodgers||L 7-3||Sonny Gray vs Dustin May|
|May 19||@ Angels||L 5-4||Joe Ryan vs Reid Detmers|
|May 20||@ Angels||-||Louie Varland vs Patrick Sandoval|
|May 21||@ Angels||-||Pablo Lopez vs Shohei Ohtani|
|May 22||Giants||-||Bailey Ober vs Alex Cobb|
|May 23||Giants||-||Sonny Gray vs Ross Stripling|
|May 24||Giants||-||Joe Ryan vs Anthony DeSclafani|
|May 26||Blue Jays||-||Louie Varland vs Kevin Gausman|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.