Houston vs. Auburn: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - NCAA Tournament Second Round
The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (32-3) look to book a trip to the Sweet 16 in an NCAA Tournament Round of 32 matchup against the No. 9 seed Auburn Tigers (21-12) on Saturday at Legacy Arena at BJCC, beginning at 7:10 PM.
See odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Houston vs. Auburn matchup.
Houston vs. Auburn Game Info
- When: Saturday, March 18, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Legacy Arena at BJCC in Birmingham, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
Houston vs. Auburn Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup posted at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Houston Moneyline||Auburn Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Houston (-5.5)||132.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|DraftKings||Houston (-5.5)||132||-245||+205||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|PointsBet||Houston (-5)||131.5||-250||+200||Bet on this game with PointsBet|
Houston vs. Auburn Betting Trends
- Houston has won 18 games against the spread this season, while failing to cover or pushing 17 times.
- A total of 15 out of the Cougars' 35 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Auburn has put together a 16-16-1 record against the spread this season.
- A total of 20 Tigers games this year have hit the over.
Houston Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +475
- Houston is second-best in college basketball in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+475), but only third-best, according to computer rankings.
- The Cougars were +900 to win the national championship at the start of the season, and have now moved up to +475, which is the 81st-biggest change in the country.
- Houston has a 17.4% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Auburn Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- The Tigers were +4500 to win the national championship at the beginning of the season, and have now dropped to +8000, which is the 66th-biggest change in the country.
- The implied probability of Auburn winning the national championship, based on its +8000 moneyline odds, is 1.2%.
Sign up for DraftKings Sportsbook using our link for a first deposit bonus.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.