• 1 cup creamy organic peanut butter
• ⅔ cup coconut sugar
• 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (zen)
• 2 eggs
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, eggs, and vanilla protein powder in a large bowl and mix together until the consistency resembles cookie dough.
4. Scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the batter and roll it into a ball using your hands. You may need to wet your hands with a few drops of water to keep the batter from sticking.
5. Flatten the ball between your palms and then place on the prepared cookie sheet.
6. Using a fork, press down gently on each cookie to create criss-cross marks. If the fork sticks, you can dip it in water as necessary.
7. Transfer the cookie sheet into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.