· 1 1/4 cups of quick cooking oats
· 1/4 cup of unsweetened applesauce
· 3 tablespoons honey
· 1 tablespoon of chia seeds (can be left out)
· 1 teaspoon cinnamon
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· cooking spray
· Greek yogurt
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Add the oats, applesauce, honey, chia seeds, cinnamon and salt to a bowl and mix until combined.
2. Spray muffin tins with cooking spray.
3. Evenly disperse the mixture in 6 muffin tins.
4. Use your fingers or a spoon to press the mixture into the sides and base of the muffin tin.
5. Bake for 12-13 minutes.
6. Let it cool in the muffin tin for about 10 minutes before using a butter knife to remove the oatmeal cups.
7. Let the cups cool completely before filling with yogurt and fruits.