• Pie pumpkin (or other "meaty" pumpkin)
• Salt and Pepper
o Pumpkin Seed
o Olive oil
o Parmigiano-Reggiano (optional)
o Salt and Pepper
Directions1. Peel and dice pumpkin (bit sized chunks or as desired)
2. Toss with Oil, salt and pepper
3. roast @350 for 15-20 minutes, until fork tender (Can be done ahead of time).
4. Blend parsley, sage, and garlic in processor
5. Add nuts, and process
6. Slowly drizzle in oil
7. Add cheese, salt and pepper, and adjust seasoning to taste.
8. Warm pumpkin in saute pan with enough pesto to lightly coat.
9. Serve warm, with more pesto and crushed pumpkin seeds.