• Whole tomato
• Goat Cheese
• Panko bread crumbs
• capers (drained and rinsed)
• kalamata olives
• salt and pepper
Directions1. Melt butter with minced garlic (do not brown)
2. Pour over bread crumbs and mix together with fingers, to coat all crumbs.
3. Chop capers and olives and add to bread crumb, along with herbs and salt and pepper.
4. Slice off tops of tomatoes (about an inch), and scoop out some of center
5. stuff goat cheese in center of tomato
6. pack bread crumb on top of tomato
7. Roast in 350 degree oven for 15-20minutes (until skin breaks away from tomato
8. Finish under broiler to get GOLDEN Brown crumb topping