WILLISTON, N.D. - Every week we feature an animal from Central Dakota humane Society in Mandan, but we know there are pets all across our region that need adopting. Let's meet some of those animals looking for their forever home from the Williston Police Department City Pound.
Photo courtesy: Williston Police Department
1. Male around 6 months of age. He came in as a feral kitten and has since come to like humans. With some one on one he would make a good house cat.
2. Male around a year old. Buddy has been with us since May 2018. He was taken from an apartment that he was abandoned in by his previous owner. Buddy is a very loyal dog to his owner, but is a one person dog. We believe that he may have issues with persons with long hair, not sure if that is the case, but what he has shown.
3. Male around 1-2 years of age. He has a very sweet disposition and loves people.
4. Male around 6 months of age. He is very sweet and loving and wants to play a lot.
5. Male around 1-2 years of age. Very lovable and wants to be held and cuddled.
6. Male around 1-2 years of age. He is a very nice cat that like to play and be petted.
7. Male around 1-2 years of age. He is very loving and likes to be petted and played with.
Individuals wanting to adopt any of these pets can contact Animal Control at the Williston Police Department by doing the following:
Call Williston Police Department at 701-577-1212 and ask for Animal Control Officer Moeller. You can Contact them via Facebook Messenger at the Williston Police Department City Pound or you can visit the Williston Police Department Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.