• 1 cup mashed potatoes
• 1 egg yolk
• Flavorful ingredient of your choosing (I chose: 1/4 cup cheddar // 2 T small diced poblano)
• 1 T flour
• Salt and Pepper to taste
• 2 large eggs (whisked, in a bowl)
• 1 cup breadcrumbs (seasoned with Salt and Pepper, and in a separate bowl)
• Vegetable Oil (at about 350 Degrees)
Directions• Mix Potatoes, egg, add-in's of choice, flour, salt and pepper.
• Use ice cream scoop to make uniform balls.
• Dip in egg, remove excess egg
• Roll in bread crumbs
• Drop in fryer oil
• Remove when GBD (Golden-Brown and Delicious!)
• Serve immediately with sauce of choice