The North Dakota Department of Transportation and the North Dakota Highway Patrol have closed the following roads due to hazardous driving conditions:
- I-94 from Jamestown to Fargo - Closed
- I-29 from Canadian border to South Dakota - Closed
- I-29 at South Dakota border - Closed
- Highway 13 from I-29 to Wahpeton - Closed
- Highway 54 from I-29 to Red River - Closed
- I-29 NB Exit 164 off ramp - Closed
The NDDOT and the NDHP have issued a No Travel Advised for the following areas:
- Southcentral and eastern North Dakota- including east of Jamestown, Hillsboro, Valley City, Fargo, Casselton, Lisbon, Edgeley, Ellendale, Ashley, Wahpeton Linton, Grand Forks, Grafton, Larimore and surrounding areas.
NDDOT and Minnesota Department of Transportation have also closed the following roads due to high river levels:
- Grand Forks Sorlie Bridge - Closed
- Highway 17 east of Grafton, N.D. and Highway 317 in Minnesota at the Red River
The NDHP is encouraging motorists traveling east on I-94 to find overnight accommodations west of Jamestown. They also are recommending finding accommodations further away from the road closure point to ensure you have a place to stay as lodging closer to the road closure point can fill up quickly.
For updated road information visit: https://www.kfyrtv.com/weather/roadconditions