MANDAN, ND- Monday, April 1
- Approximately 7:30 a.m.: 911 call comes in, police find 4 dead bodies at RJR Maintenance and Management.
- Monday evening, Mandan Police have a newsconference and say there is no suspect in custody.
Tuesday, April 2
- Another news conference called to release the names of the victims and no danger to the public.
- Robert Fakler, 52; Adam Fuehrer, 42; Lois Cobb, 45; William Cobb, 50.
Wednesday, April 3
- RJR opens up for business.
- Police hold another news conference and announce tip line.
Thursday, April 4
- Memorial service for victims date released.
- 3:30 p.m.: Suspect detained in Washburn.
- 9 p.m.: Police hold news conference announcing 44-year-old Chad T. Isaak arrested and charged with four counts of AA felony murder.
Friday, April 5
- 1:30 p.m.: Isaak makes initial court appearance at the Morton County Court House.
- $1 million bond set