Advertisement

First Responders put out small fire at Northridge Elementary

Photo: Pixabay
Photo: Pixabay(KOSA)
Published: Aug. 14, 2019 at 10:55 PM CDT
Email this link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn

Bismarck Fire Department leaders say firefighters put out a small blaze in the basement storage area of Northridge Elementary School just before 5 p.m. Wednesday.

First responders say material accidentally left on a stovetop caused the fire. They say they were able to keep the fire damage limited to where it started, but smoke damage got into the neighboring rooms and gymnasium.

No one was hurt.

Latest News

Latest News