Shooting suspects plead not guilty
BISMARCK, N.D. (KFYR) - Two men charged in a series of shootings in Burleigh County have pleaded not guilty.
Prosecutors say last month 20-year-old Elijah Infante and 21-year-old Marcus Johnson shot at and damaged multiple homes and vehicles in the county.
Both are charged with criminal mischief and reckless endangerment.
- Additional charges for drive-by shootings in Burleigh County
- Bismarck storefront damaged from weekend drive-by shootings
- Two men charged after Bismarck drive-by shootings
- Arrests made in Bismarck drive-by shootings
- Two arrested after homes and vehicles shot at over the weekend in Burleigh County
Copyright 2023 KFYR. All rights reserved.