Man accused of murder charged for having weapons in jail
MINOT, N.D. (KFYR) - A Minot man accused of murder has been charged with having weapons in his jail cell.
Ward County Jail staff found five homemade weapons in Shawnee Krall’s cell.
Authorities say they found recent text messages Krall sent to his mother saying he might get physically violent with people in jail.
Krall is charged with two counts of possession of a weapon by an inmate.
- Minot murder trial to be pushed back again after attorney allowed to withdraw from case
- Attorney files to withdraw from murder case over family statements
- GSI charge dismissed, defendant drops request in Minot murder case
- State: no need for special prosecutor in Krall evidentiary hearing
- Suspect in Minot roommate death questioning prosecutors over GSI charge
- New details in case of Minot man charged with killing roommate
- State proceeding with murder case in Minot roommate death despite tossed evidence
- Court ruling: key evidence to remain tossed out in Minot murder case
Copyright 2023 KFYR. All rights reserved.