Man to serve 5 years in prison for running over Watford City boy
WILLISTON, N.D. (KUMV) - A northwest district court judge sentenced a man to five years for running over and killing a Watford City boy back in April.
Julian Montoya changed his plea Monday to guilty of negligent homicide and duty in a scene of an accident involving death.
A plea agreement was accepted, and both the defense and prosecution called it appropriate.
- Trial set for September in Watford City homicide case
- New charge filed against undocumented immigrant accused of running over Watford City child
- Bond set at $1 million for Watford City man charged with running over 6-year-old
- Watford City man charged with negligent homicide after running over six-year-old
- 6-year-old killed while riding bike in Watford City
Copyright 2023 KFYR. All rights reserved.