Fire Department Responds To Dryer Fire - KFYRTV.COM - Bismarck, ND - News, Weather, Sports

Fire Department Responds To Dryer Fire

Posted: Updated:
A fire at a Bismarck motel left $10,000 worth of damage. At 12:38 p.m. on Sunday the Bismarck Fire Department responded to a fire alarm at My Place Motel on 2640 Centennial Road.

There were towels burning in the dryer, and the team extinguished them soon after arrival.

There were no injuries.
Powered by WorldNow
    Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KFYR. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.