Couple Displaced After Bismarck Apartment Fire

By  | 

A Bismarck couple is displaced after a fire damaged their apartment Monday night.

The Bismarck Fire Department says they responded to a report of a fire at 2141 Xavier Street around 8:47 p.m.

Bismarck police say an unattended candle tipped over and started the fire in the apartment.

They say that the fire was contained to one apartment and was easily put out.

No one was injured during the incident.

There's smoke damage to all three floors of the building.

The fire department estimates the cost of fire and smoke damage is $8,000.