Red Cross responds to Mandan house fire

By  | 

MANDAN, N.D. - The American Red Cross responded to a home fire at approximately 5 a.m. Wednesday on the 1500 block of 9th Avenue SE in Mandan to provide immediate assistance to three adults and one dog displaced.

Temporary lodging has been provided at a local hotel.

The Red Cross will continue to work with the family to provide financial assistance for food and clothing, along with long-term recovery planning.

A damage assessment of the home is pending.