BISMARCK, ND - UPDATE: 6 p.m. I-94 is now open from the Montana border to Dickinson and Jamestown to Fargo. I-94 west of Jamestown is still closed.
Interstate-94 is completely closed in North Dakota, along with several other roadways, according to the North Dakota Department of Transportation.
NDDOT says the other road closures are:
· HWY 2 CLOSED from Minot to Grand Forks
· I-29 CLOSED from Grand Forks to Canada Border
· HWY 52 CLOSED from Minot to Carrington
· HWY 281 CLOSED from Carrington to Canada Border
· HWY 83 CLOSED from Minot to Bismarck
· ND 5 CLOSED from Langdon to Minnesota
Driving on these roads may result in a $250 fine.