MINOT, N.D. - Firefighters are rushing to the scene of a house on Minot’s southeast side that is engulfed in flames.
The report came across around 3:15 Thursday afternoon of a house on fire in the 3000 block of 48th Street SE.
Burlington and Minot Rural Fires are responding.
Members of the public are advised to stay clear of the scene and allow firefighters to attend to the fire.
It’s unclear at this time what exactly caused the fire, though there are reports that crews attended to a gas leak at the home in recent weeks.
A family of seven rents the home but were not home at the time of the fire, and are okay.
A neighbor rescued the family’s dog from the fire.
We have a reporter on scene and will have more information as it becomes available.