BISMARCK, N.D. The Kelly Inn was evacuated Thursday night according to Bismarck Police Department because of a structure fire.
The Bismarck Fire Department says 18 firefighters responded to a rooftop heating unit on fire and it spread to surrounding roof materials.
Once the fire was extinguished, fire crews removed burned and smoldering materials from the area.
The department say the cause of fire has been ruled accidental.
The Kelly Inn manager says the hotel will reopen to guests in couple of days.