Friday Garage Fire Started by a Dehydrator
A garage fire on Kennedy Avenue on Friday
was apparently started by a dehydrator. Police say the 48-year-old woman who lives at the home had turned on a dehydrator on a counter in the garage, and went inside. She then heard popping sounds, and saw the dehydrator on fire. She ran to a neighbor`s house to call 911, and the neighbor came back with a fire extinguisher, but the fire was too big to put out.
It caused $10,000 damage to an Oldsmobile and $20,000 damage to a Chevelle in the garage. Police say there was also severe smoke damage in the main floor of the home.
COMMENT ON THIS STORY
BACK TO NEWS
| BACK TO BISMARCK STORIES