Rural Community Grants Awarded| 11/28/2012
Recipients include the following:
- St. Andrew`s Health Center: $25,000 to install an automated security system for the health center in Bottineau, ND.
- Southwest Healthcare Services: $25,000 towards the purchase of two new stretchers for the emergency department in Bowman, ND.
- Halliday Rural Fire Protection District: $7,050 to replace and upgrade fire equipment including a new foam system, water pumps and motor.
- Halliday Public School District: $28,150 to install a safety fence at the elementary school.
- Killdeer Area Ambulance District: $30,000 to build an ambulance garage and training center.
- ND-SD Medical Transport: $26,784 to purchase a new monitor and defibrillator in Linton, ND.
- Parshall Telepharmacy: $20,000 to build a telepharmacy to serve Parshall area residents.
- Ray Fire Protection District: $30,000 to upgrade current response equipment with the purchase of a new first response vehicle.
- Sakakawea Medical Center: $20,000 to improve the medical facility in Hazen, ND.
- South Heart Fire District: $30,000 to build a fire truck storage facility closer to the South Heart community.
- Tioga Public School District: $25,000 to provide temporary housing for teachers as the community`s student population continues to grow.
The Rural Community Grant Fund is accepting applications future grants, more information can be found at www.agribank.com.