|Love & Logic Class|
|DATES:||1/23/2013 to 1/23/2013|
|6:30-8:00pm January 23, 30 and February 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2013
The NDSU Extension Service currently has a “Love & Logic” class scheduled.
Whether parenting young or not-so-young children, recovering from a divorce or separation, or coping with the day-to-day struggles family life can bring, Love and Logic may help. When using simple Love & Logic techniques you can:
• Promote thinking/decision making
• Design steps toward responsibility
• Give consequences with empathy
• Let kids discover what the real world is like
• Enhance child’s positive self-concept and
• Put a LAUGH back into parenting.
This is a six-session workshop.
Pre-registration is required by calling your local county Extension office.
|FOR MORE INFORMATION: call 701-667-3342|